80 g Candle Trio Gift Box - Rosso Nobile, Oud Nobile and Ginger Lime
- a Ginger Lime candle in Pearl, an Oud Nobile candle in Gold and a Rosso Nobile in Tourmaline;
- a Rosso Nobile candle in Gold, an Ambra candle in Onyx and a Melograno candle in Tourmaline. All our scented candles are made exclusively in Florence by skilled artisans, with pure essences and certified waxes.
1. Before lighting, the candle must be placed in a vertical position on a flat, horizontal and heat-resistant surface.
2. Do not place the candle on a polished, varnished or painted surface, on electrical equipment, near or over sources of heat.
3. Do not place the candle near air currents.
4. Upon the first lighting, cut the wick, leaving a length of at least 1.5 cm.
5. From the second time onwards of lighting the candle, it is advisable to mildly cut the wick, always maintaining a length of at least 1.5 cm.
6. Never light the candle on or near flammable materials.
7. Keep candles burning away from children and pets.
8. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
9. Make sure that the melted wax is free of matches and other debris to avoid flames.
10. Make sure that the wax melts up to the walls of the candle.
11. Always leave a space of at least 15 cm between two lit candles.
12. Do not move a lit candle.
13. Always extinguish the flame. Don't blow on it.
14. Never use liquid to extinguish a candle.
Dr. Vranjes Firenze candles guarantee the highest safety standards, however, as with all flames, it is necessary to use them correctly to ensure your own safety and that of your home.
Please read the following information carefully before use:
- Completely remove all packaging before lighting the candle.
- Do not light the candle if the glass is broken or otherwise damaged; in this case it is advisable to contact the retailer.
- Before leaving the room, make sure that the candle is completely extinguished and that the wick is no longer burning.
- Do not dispose of the candle normally . Dispose of the contents / container in authorised waste disposal centres, in accordance with local regulations. They can be toxic to aquatic organisms and cause long lasting effects.